Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hi! This is our ESL Class Blog- Let's start blogging!

Dear ESL Lab students! This semester we will try to learn in a diffrent way - we will be using this class blog to study English, find great resourses on the Web, exchange ideas and feedback with each other and share our essays, powerpoint presentation, videos and pictures with the rest of the world! You will also create your own blogs and I will teach you how to share photo albums, Youtube videos and power point presentations with everyone on the Web! This blog will also display useful links to oline dictionaries, video and audio resources to learn English and just cool stuff to read in English! Good luck in the new semester!



Hi! My name is Daniela Munca. I was born in a small but beautiful country in Eastern Europe - Moldova, on the border of the Nistru River, separating Moldova from Ukraine. I am an international graduate student in TESOL (Teaching English to Students of Other Languages) at The University of Mississippi, as well as an ESL Instructor within the ESL Program. I teach elementary to upper-intermediate undergraduate and graduate students from all over the world.
My students come from Korea and China, Jordan and India, Chile and Saudi Arabia, Sweden and Nederland, Armenia and Italy, France and Japan. We always have fun while learning English- it’s so exciting to share cultures and customs around the world in one classroom!
I like teaching because I meet so many different students and learn something new each day. My students are my source of energy; they make my day and know how to make me smile J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, it is a good idea,I like this blog.Thank you~~~~~

Good luck!

Alex

Helena Oliveira said...

Excellent blog you've got here :)

I'll definitely keep an eye on it!

Visit mine @

http://teachingenglishinportugal.blogspot.com/